Sunday 11 September 2016

Grid Installation/Set up

Prerequisite

1.       Java installed on the machine and environment variable set for Java (JAVA_HOME).
2.       Eclipse installed.
3.      TestNG is installed in eclipse.

Steps to install grid

1.       Download selenium server jar from Selenium Downloads Page , you will find it under section “Selenium-Server (formerly Selenium-RC)”.

2.       Extract it in your system say C drive . For Demonstration purposes , I will be assuming the path of selenium server jar is “C:\”.

Next

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog while searching for the updates in Selenium Grid,I am happy to be here. Very useful content and also easily understandable providing.. Believe me I did wrote an post about selenium tutorials for beginners with reference of your blog.

    ReplyDelete